I purchased this dress from Neiman Marcus Last Call for $3,545 (tags still on dress). The dress is brand new with tags and has never been worn. Unfortunately, the dress was too small and I can’t return it.
This is a beautifully cut, elegant, and timeless – Alexander McQueen’s silk-crepe gown would make for an exquisite wedding dress. This is the same dress that Pippa Middleton wore in the Royal Wedding (minus the slight lace on the sleeve/neckline and buttons down the back that was added to Pippa’s dress). The signature accentuated shoulders and draped neckline are effortlessly flattering – style a clean silhouette.
Waist to Hem: 43
- Alterations: While never worn, I believe it was hemmed and returned. The length (waist to hem) is 43". If you are 5'7" with heels the dress will be long enough to cover your shoes in the front. If you are up to 5'11" with heels the dress will show the front of your shoes but still look very chic; I've seen it worn that way. It is slightly longer in the back.
- Preservation Method: New with tags.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.