I truly love this dress! I searched high and low for this amazingly elegant and stunning ODR gown made of beautiful duchess silk. Love the sweatheart neckline, flattering sheath style bodice with a beautiful and classic back that has tiny buttons. Plus, the dress is so light and comfortable to wear – it feels amazing on. I couldn’t stand all the stiff wedding dresses I tried on that felt like I was wearing a costume. The train looks beautiful down or with the low bustle. I have additional photos I can send you if you like as I’m only able to post 3 photos here. As noted in the “alterations” section, you have the option to hem the dress with the tulle showing some at the bottom, which is how it was designed. I decided to go for a “clean” bottom with the tulle not showing.
Length: 5’11″ including heal height
Fabric: Duchess Silk
Silhouette: Sheath with train
I live in Santa Monica, CA, but the dress was professionally cleaned and is being stored at my parents in Maryland. See “Preservation” info.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed for a height of 5'11" including heal height. I had the dress hemmed so that the tulle underneath did not show, but it was designed to have the tulle show some at the bottom, which you could do if you wanted to make it a little more "edgy." In the runway photo you can see how the tulle is showing some at the bottom. I thought this was super cool but decided to keep it a bit more classing/ clean. A low bustle was added - I can send you a photo if you like. The torso was taken in some and it has a built-in corset so you don't need to wear a bra.
- Preservation Method: The dress was lightly worn for our small 50-guest wedding. I had the dress professionally cleaned, pressed and beautifully packed in an acid-free preservation box a few weeks later. I paid $650 at a high-end bridal cleaners in Bethesda, MD. The dress will be sent to you professionally packed in an acid-free preservation box that you can use after you wear the dress if you chose to preserve it. The packaging even comes with handling gloves on top of the box so you can handle the dress with care :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.