Mori Lee Blue wedding gown style 4164 is a soft Alencon lace design with train. The lace is ivory and the underlay is champagne, and the overall effect is very flattering to pale skin. The top has a soft scalloped hem with a zip up back. It is an absolutely exquisite design and fabric.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 29
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: This was originally a larger size with an A-line shape, which I had sized down to my measurements with a trumpet cut. I added cups in the bust, ivory decorative buttons on the back, and changed the original sash for a simpler satin belt. Any of these items could be easily removed or altered. I also added in the hooks for bustling, which must be done separately for the two layers of fabric. You can see the bustled effect in the dancing photo. Underneath, I also wore a David's Bridal size 6 fit and flare slip with a little extra crinoline in front (not included). Please contact me with any questions.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Vintage
- Preservation Method: This dress was preserved within one month of the wedding date.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.