I bought this dress at a boutique in Denver, CO. I fell in love with it the minute I put it on! It has such a classic style to it, and it’s extremely flattering. I wore it at my mountain wedding in 2010 (for about 8 hours on my wedding day), and I’m finally ready to pass it along to someone else. It’s truly gorgeous.
- Alterations: The dress is a size 10, and has very minimal alterations - it was taken it very slightly around the middle and the chest - but not much at all. It's a pretty true street size 8.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and stored in the original dress bag for the past three years. It's in perfect condition. I have a floor length lace veil that will be included with the dress as well.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.