I found my dress at a small bridal boutique in Stillwater, MN – Raffine Bridal. Once I tried this dress on (3rd one I’d tried), I was in love. It truly gives you the feeling of being a bride. I got married on a beautiful flower farm in the fall. We had a rustic, vintage-romantic, eclectic wedding and the dress fit in perfectly! I loved this dress – it was comfortable – lined in silk, lightweight but high quality and is ready to be danced in! Held up perfectly for the whole wedding day! I’d love to give someone else the same opportunity that I had :)
I wore a champagne silk belt with the gown. I’m choosing to keep that as a memento from the day. There are many gorgeous options for every kind of style – from simple silk to glitz and glam.
- Alterations: Sewn in cups, bustle (very easy to use), and slight adjustment at the waist. The bottom of the dress has a lace trim that can be removed and easily replaced if you need it hemmed shorter - it preserves the beautiful design detail on the bottom!
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.