I wore this for my outdoor wedding in June 2011 but it could easily be appropriate in a formal ballroom. I got an astounding number of compliments and I still do – when I run into people who were at the wedding they still bring up how unique and stunning my dress was. I really loved wearing it and I love the photos of it in our album.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Taken in a bit in the hips and "hemmed". The skirt is tulle so hemming is a very easy process of simply cutting the skirt. I'm 5'8" and my shoes were 1.5". I had a bustle created for the skirt so I could dance in it. It had 9 points where the skirt would get pulled up, 3 of the ties broke under the skirt while I was dancing. Again, this would be an easy fix if you wanted to be able to bustle the skirt. If you don't want to bustle, of course you can't see the ties that already exist under the skirt. Photo #5 is the skirt without the bustle, and photo #8 is with the skirt bustled.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Embellishment, Tulle
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Gown was immediately professionally cleaned and stored in a professional, properly sealed box and has never been removed from the box.The bodice is covered in subtle beading. When I was shopping for dresses I really didn't think I wanted beading at all, but the bodice on the Alcira gown is very tasteful and subtle. It's delicate and feminine without being a show-stealer and too over the top. During the reception the beading snagged in one tiny spot but it would be very easy to tack back onto the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Bowie,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.