Hi! I had two weddings – one was private (and was just a church ceremony) and the other was more whimsical and playful wedding for friends/ family to join. This Pronovias dress was for the church ceremony. I bought the gown from a bride who wore it for 6 hours and it was in perfect condition – I wore it for 2 hours. She paid $3,130 for it (I have the papers from the NYC store), and I bought it from her for $2,000. The veil is cathedral and so romantic. Between the alterations she had, and the alterations I had, we had a total of about $1,000 of alterations done. I am 5’2, 125, 34C.
To accessorize I had a sash made that I just tied around my waist. But the original bride wore it without a sash. Both look great. For more pictures of the dress, just google “Pronovias Alborada” and plenty should pop up. Thank you for looking at my dress!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34C
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: The dress was ordered in a 10, and both the original bride and I are 5'2". So the dress has been shortened, I had some tulle added to the bottom to give it a more mermaid effect, and I had lace added on top around the bust line.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace
- Style: Classic
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brambleton,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.