This dress was love at first sight for me! I am selling it only because I hope another bride can get the opportunity to wear this stunner at a bit of a deal! I am based in Washington DC should you be in the area and prefer to see it in person first.
Floral French lace gown with fluted trumpet-style skirt and double charmeuse under gown. Dress has a built-in corset with boning that gives a slender, structured silhouette. Cathedral buttons cascade down the length of the train. Beautiful unique lace and sweetheart neckline is really flattering. Perfect for a petite woman – form-fitting and great for curves. Dress has great movement, is really light, and a nice combination of modern and traditional.
I wore this dress with a simple fingertip length veil that I am happy to also include with the dress (purchased for $200). I also wore a crystal belt that really added some pop, which I’d part with for an additional $150 (purchased for $450). See picture.
- Alterations: The dress is made to measure so it has no label size, but would fit a woman size 0-4. Height is approx 5 ft 6 with heels. I had alterations (bustle put in, hem shortened).
- Preservation Method: I wore this for my May 2014 wedding and have since had it professionally cleaned - no signs of wear and tear.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.