I am asking for $1,000 for this dress. This dress is new and its original price was $2,762. It still has the original price tag and specs attached. It and has never been altered or worn.
This dress was a straight across exchange that our local Bride Shop made with us to make up for a mis-altered dress that we bought for $1,600 that was originally $6,000. I am asking a reduced price of $1,000 to sell this dress as soon as possible even though it is worth a lot more.
We are not using this dress because it is not my daughter’s size (12 to 2 is too risky for her) and she does not want another dress that needs to be altered after her last experience.
I love the layers of lace. The texture is exquisite. The detail in the lace is lovely.
It is a fantastic dress. I just wish it could have been my daughter’s size.
- Alterations: There has been no alterations made to this dress. It is in pristine condition.
- Preservation Method: It has been at the Bride Shop in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is now hanging in a wedding gown container with archival tissue.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.