The description: This style embodies classic elegance with embellished lace plunging into the bead encrusted neckline and fitted through the slim A-line skirt. A Romance Satin asymmetrical wrap magically slims the waist and flaunts a feminine bow and beaded motif. Finished with corset closure and featuring Swarovski crystals.
Personally: this dress gave me an hourglass figure that would not stop! I wore this to my wedding in June and felt absolutely gorgeous and was told so many times! Comfortable enough I hesitated changing out of it for my reception. I have the certificate of authenticity. Originally bought for $1400 (ex. alterations). I am 38/32/48 and 5″6″, but due to corsetted back it can size up or down. I wore 2 inch heels and the hem was almost perfect. I’m selling this dress simply because it would be such shame for it to be stuck in the cupboard when someone else could get so much enjoyment from it on their big day.
- Alterations: It has a 3 stage french style bustle well hidden by applique lace. The straps come quite large on this dress and so were taken in slightly to stop them falling down.
- Preservation Method: In origional wedding dress bag from purchase. I only had this dress out for the ceremony and pictures (4 hours total) as I wore a second dress to the reception.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Ashford, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.