I bought this dress at Blu Bridal in Denver. It has been professionally cleaned, but the very bottom layer has slight discoloration because it was an outdoor wedding. I would imagine that can easily be altered so the marks don’t show (just on the very bottom layer). I would be willing to sell the silk sash ($100) and jacket ($100) as well.
- Alterations: I had this dress altered to fit me. I was 5'6" tall (but wore cowboy boots with 1" heel), size 6 waist, 32 D chest. This has a built in bustier. Very well made dress. The back has a train that bustles for dancing. It was very comfortable.
- Preservation Method: It has been professionally dry cleaned but not preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.