The dress of my dreams, to go with the wedding of my dreams! My husband and I got married in June of 2013, and I am still GLOWING! Our wedding was on the most perfect day in June, surrounded by our families and friends. We could not have asked for a better day. I hope to pass on all the positive vibes that are locked in my dress, to another deserving bride. Who hopefully will have the wedding of her dreams, as I did. It seems selfish of me to just put this dress in a box and store it away for the next 50+yrs. Knowing that another bride is enjoying this dress, as I did. Makes more sense to me. It deserves to bring more smiles and dreams to more women looking for the perfect dress.
- Alterations: The dress size is a 18. My jean size is 14. My bra size is 38DD. I am curve but not "overweight". Defiantly have a butt, hips, and boobs. The dress as an amazing support right at the waist that holds everything in and smooth's out and wrinkles or bumps.
- Preservation Method: The dress was dry cleaned. And stored in the closet very simply. There is a slight stain on the inside front of the dress, from the sprinkles that where thrown after the ceremony. The stain is only on the inner most layer of the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: saratoga springs, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.