This dress is beautiful! I actually bought it used two years ago, and my wedding date got pushed back and we decided to go with a different venue so I got a different dress. It’s only been worn once by the previous owner. It’s in great condition, there’s just a couple small holes on the underneath side of the dress. When I took it in for an alterationist to look at it, she said it would be an easy fix, but because my wedding got pushed back I never had it altered. I’m a size 2, but the lady I purchased from was a size 6. She bought it originally for 1900, and only wore it once for her wedding. I bought it, but never wore it since my wedding was pushed back.
I’d really love for it to go to a good home! Its a beautiful dress and loved it when I bought and still love it, just didn’t fit the venue we selected!
Make an offer!
- Alterations: The previous owner had it taken in a bit, but besides that it's true to form. She did not have it bustled.
- Preservation Method: She had it professionally cleaned when I purchased it. For two years its been hanging in my closet in its original bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Lexington, KY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.