I love this dress! I wore it once for our wedding in Hawaii 3 months ago. It is in good condition. It has amazing detail and a gorgeous skirt (6 layers of lace, tulle, and chiffon). The lace gives it a very feminine and elegant look. It has a snap corset inside (see pictures), so you don’t need additional support.
- Alterations: Cups were sewn in. The dress was altered to exactly floor length with my shoes on. However, the seamstress just took up the hem (without cutting the lace) in two of the lace panels on the outer skirt, so you can still let out the hem if you want to make it longer. I am 5'8.5" and with my shoes I was 5'10". I also had the back altered. I did not like the straight back of the original dress (not very flattering). So a v-back was put in (drops back by ~2" - see photo). A French bustle was added. It was cute with the lace.
- Preservation Method: Professionally drycleaned and in the bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NM
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.