Fit and flare gown with sweetheart neckline and available with zipper or corset closure. Demir Stretch Satin provides sleek luster to this slender silhouette. Ruching envelopes the bodice and asymmetrically plummets below the waist, while the train pours into a gorgeous balloon hem.
I purchased this dress for my wedding in October 2013 from a local bridal shop. It was gently worn for about 10 hours, easy to dance and move in, and I felt beautiful! It has a corset-style back, so the size is actually somewhat adjustable based on how loose or tightly you tie the corset. The color is Ivory.
- Alterations: This dress is a size 12 (street size ~8) but was brought in quite a bit in alterations, especially at the top of the dress. Might be more like a 8/10 at the bust/waist and 10/12 at the hips. It is technically a "petite" length - because I wore it with a flat shoe, and was hemmed a little bit more. I am 5'8" and about 150 lbs. I also had a beautiful bustle added - a "bell" style which was apparently more difficult to add (and thus more expensive!), but it looks amazing!
- Preservation Method: Was dry-cleaned approximately two weeks after the wedding, all the minor dirt stains came out completely! I has been hanging in a large dress bag in my closet since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Madison, WI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.