I instantly fell in love with my dress and love, love, love Maggie Sottero dresses. They have a timeliness elegance that just makes a bride feel gorgeous and beautiful. The dress is made from Duponi silk and has an A-line skirt. It has a flattering side ruching with lace and embellishment details on the bodice and side of the dress. It has boning in the bodice that helps keep it up and fit very nicely around the chest area. There is a long train with an under bustle when you’re ready to dance! Please email me if you want to see more pictures or have any questions. I am very sad to see my dress go but would love for someone else to enjoy it as much as I have.
- Alterations: The dress has been altered in the skirt length and waist. I actually found out I was pregnant about six months after purchasing my dress and was around six months pregnant during my wedding. I did have to have it taken out in the waist to accommodate my growing belly but the good news is that it can easily be taken in to fit any shape. There is also a lace up tie in the back.
- Preservation Method: The dress was not cleaned but did not have any damage done to the dress. It has been stored in a dress cover since my wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Auburn, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.