I purchased this beautiful gown from EspoirBridals. It’s a handmade, one-of-a-kind vintage Adele inspired gown.
Whimsical boat neck made of Alencon laces gives a modern yet retro feel.
Great for a spring or summer wedding. Fits well with vintage, bohemian, retro, rustic, and shabby chic decor themes.
Closes in the back with a hidden zipper and eleven foe pearl buttons
Belt not included
NEVER BEEN WORN!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: Free
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: Original measurements (as seen on model) Bust - 36-38" Waist - 33-34" Hips - Free The dress was taken in to fit the following measurements Bust - 34 Waist - 27.5 Hips - Free
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Linen, Satin, Silk
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Bohemian, Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Vintage
- Condition: New
- Preservation Method: Stored in a professional seamstresses shop, within a bridal gown bag for 6 mos. Pristine condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.