This dress was bought in Charlotte, NC in October of 2014. The dress is part of Monique Lhuillier’s Fall / Winter 2014 line. This was my dream wedding dress and I would love for someone else to be able to enjoy it as much as I did. This dress is very light weight and easy to move in; being able to dance was a necessity for me! Also, if you are looking for lace and beading, this dress offers both in perfect proportion, Chantilly lace lays subtly under a layer of fine beading. This dress offers a classic look for a modern silhouette.
- Alterations: Minimal alterations that have been completed without causing any imperfections in the beading or lace. Fitted for a 36" bust, 28" waist, 39" hips. No hemming on this dress (I am 5'11" and wore 2" heels). A beautiful bustle was created to showcase the tulle and lace details on the train.
- Preservation Method: Cleaned
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Sullivan's Island, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.