I was married in April on a beautiful spring day in the historic distillery district in Toronto, Ontario. I am ready for another bride to enjoy this beautiful dress.
- Label Size: 24
- Street Size: 20
- Bust: 50
- Waist: 42
- Hips: 53
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: I did some slight alterations to this dress. I did have the hips let out maybe an inch so I could sit comfortably which can easily be taken back in. The length was not touched. Arms were taken in very slighlty so the dress would rest on my shoulders as pictured. Bodice was not touched but the bustline did have a stitch place to draw it down further as it sat a bit high on my neckline.It is only held by a stitch or two and can be reversed.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Floral, Modern, Not white, Ruching, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Mississauga, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.