I COULD NOT GET THE PICTURES OF ME IN THE DRESS (WITH THE ALTERATIONS) TO UPLOAD BUT PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I CAN SEND THEM TO YOU!
I love this dress! It has a built-in support “shelf” that acts as a corset all the way down to your waist…no sucking in all day! The buttons down the back make it classy and elegant and there is just enough detail in the Enzoani Adana to really make it feel special. Perfect for a simple bride who wants to feel beautiful but not overdone.
I made several alterations to the dress!
– I had the bandeau style top into a sweetheart neckline. I wear a 36C and the bust fit me perfectly.
– I had the back “V” lowered about 2 inches
– The dress was hemmed! (I am 5′ 2″ tall and wore 2.5″ heels)
– I had an exact-match band added to the waist of the dress. This can easily be removed by a seamstress if you like.
– I had a few of the “blingiest” sparkles removed from the lace applique
The dress has been fully dry cleaned but not yet preserved. I will be happy to consider selling my waist-length veil, too, if you’d like!
Please let me know if you have questions or would like to see additional pictures of this gorgeous dress! It made me feel stunning and I’m selling it in hopes it will make you feel that way, too! No sense in it gathering dust in my closet.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Charlotte,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.