While visiting my sister, I bought my wedding dress at I do bridal in Seattle Washington. I absolutely fell in love with it as soon as I tried it on. I wore this dress ONLY for 3 hours (ceremony & cocktail hour) but it was everything I ever wanted in a ceremony dress. It is very figure flattering, and has beautiful lace and just the right amount of sparkle. Not overwhelming but just enough. There is the most gorgeous flowing bottom to the dress, very glamorous but not overstated. I had the dress shipped to my home in Wisconsin and could not have been happier with this gorgeous dress.
- Alterations: The dress was bought as a size 8 with extra length. I am 5'11" so they suggested extra length. I wore flats on the wedding day and had no hemming done to the length, however I did lose weight before the wedding and had the dress altered in the hips, waste and bust to fit more like a size 4. I had a feathery flower sewed on the right side of the dress below the bust. (which can easily be removed) I also had a detachable shrug made for it. It snaps on and off.
- Preservation Method: I have not cleaned it as my wedding was just on January 25th, just over a week ago. It is being stored in the original bag it was shipped in. I only wore this dress for a few hours, I changed into another dress before dinner, so this Maggie Sottero is just as clean as when I first received it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Fitchburg, WI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.