Maggie sottero abilene is a beautiful hard to find dress! The first place I tried it on at were sold out and wouldn’t be able to get it in time for my wedding that was 6 months away. I had to do a lot of searching and I had to have it once I tried it on because the bottom and train are so gorgeous! The lace, crystals, and chiffon rose details make this dress amazing. No defects or stains/tears. Dress was only worn for ceremony, changed into a short lace dress for reception. The train and low back with bow is to die for. The fingertip length double layered crystal beaded hem matching veil I wore with this dress is also listed for sale on this site for $25. The veil is not the same designer.
- Alterations: Dress was altered a little but not much, can be taken in or let out to a size 8 or 10. I wear size 4/6 and that is what size this dress is altered to. I am 5'7" so only maybe an inch was taken off the length. No damage to the dress gently worn and professionally cleaned. Has a small pearl bead on back of dress to attach train to pull up for bussel.
- Preservation Method: Proffesionally cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: watkinsville, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.