Only worn for a few hours and then I changed into a reception dress. Stunning Maggie Sottero – Abeline Style Dress. Finely constructed organza flower motifs at the hem create a vision of dream-like beauty. Fitted A-line gown with embellished corded lace visible through sheer tulle overlay, dipped neckline, finished with corset closure.
I had cap sleaves added for church but they can be removed if you would like. The dress was priced at over $1600, Viel was just over $200, and Flower in my hair was $125. All can be purchased for $1000. Only serious buyers please.
- Label Size: 18
- Street Size: 14
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Size 18 was ordered, but I lost weight and it has been altered to closer to a size 14
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Organza, Satin, Tulle
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Corset, Glamorous, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Tucson,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.