I was searching for a dress that had an elegant, yet bohemian and vintage feel. This dress reflected that perfectly. I worked with the dress shop owner to add custom sleeves and hemmed to just the right length.
I LOVED this dress and felt absolutely beautiful in it. I’m curvy and thought the ruching was very flattering.
The dress is technically a very, very light rose color. In all of my pictures it came out as white, but in person you see this soft hint of rose which I think is very unique!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 12
- Bust: 36 E
- Waist: 30.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: Train hemmed to just at floor length. (I am 5'10" with no shoes) and went barefoot for the wedding. Added custom sleeves in the same sheer chiffon fabric. Loose, flowy, bohemian style sleeves with two openings to make it feel natural and organic. Dress was let out ever so slightly right around my ribs/chest to give a little more breathing room. Added in (sewn in) larger sized cups to accomodate a larger bust.
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Chiffon
- Neckline: Long Sleeves
- Style: Bohemian, Not white, Ruching, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Newport Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.