This dress is insanely gorgeous. Something out of a 1940s movie or on a modern goddess. The color glows, the boning system is solid without being suffocating, and there is a bustle already in place. The ruching is soooo flattering.
Sadly, I won’t be wearing it to my wedding because we’ve gone a totally different direction (hello, beach). So you’re going to get a dress I’ve worn around the house to show my friends and taken to a seamstress to nip in the waist just a bit (now 35″). I’m 5’10” and it hits the floor with room for a short heel.
- Alterations: The waist has been taken in a bit and a bustle system has been added.
- Preservation Method: Dry-cleaned and in a preservation bag with a bodice structure piece.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.