This is a beautiful Angel Sanchez gown made exclusively for Mark Ingram Bridal Atelier in New York, NY. The style and cut is similar to the Angel Sanchez AB20 gown and made with superior bounce faille fabric. Similar AB20 styles have been created and sold in soft faille: a thicker, matte, material, with visible fine ribbing. The bounce faille used in this gown is a soft silk with a smooth, satiny finish and part of the Angel Sanchez luxe line. In choosing between the two fabrics I corresponded with, and visited the Angel Sanchez showroom in New York and can provide the detailed correspondence explaining the differences in the available fabric for this dress style. The pictured veil, a long sheer Jennifer Leigh veil may be included free of charge.
- Alterations: Gown as been altered by seamstress at Mark Ingram Bridal Ateliar to include taking in at the bust and hips and bringing up the hemline. No full alteration of the lines of the dress has been made. The seamstress also created a wonderful bustle that hooks/unhooks in the back.
- Preservation Method: This gown was worn once on 9/14/13 and cleaned and preserved using Museum Method immediately following the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.