I recently got married on March 16th 2014. I purchased this dress in October of 2013 almost immediately after I got engaged. I love the mix of lace and tulle on this dress. I think it is the perfect amount. It’s also a very flattering dress. The corset inside is a bit restricting, but it made me feel so beautiful and shapely.
- Alterations: I only hemmed the bottom of the dress and added a bustle.
- Preservation Method: I dry cleaned this dress almost immediately after the wedding. It has been stored in the original garment bag ever since. There may be some dirt stains at the bottom of the dress. You are not able to see this when wearing the dress. There is also a slight discoloration on the insides under the arms.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Plantation, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.