I saw a picture of this gown online at a local bridal boutique and fell in love with it. I tried on a few other gowns but I ended up loving this one. I received a lot of compliments. I wanted a simple and pretty gown that I could wear for a long time. I even bought a second dress to wear if I wanted to change but never wore the second dress. There is a lot of layers and some can be taken out if a bride chooses. The beading is gorgeous and the dropped waist is figure flattering. I can add in the long tulle skirt that I wore underneath the gown. I also have a beaded veil. I wore heels that had the heel in the center because they were comfortable and you couldn’t see them unless I pulled up the dress. I have them if you are interested. They are silver and sparkly.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 35
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5'3
- Alterations: Built-in bra 6 points for bustle Shortened for 5'3"
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Beach, Corset, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaner - most popular method - it's preserved museum quality - in a box - cleaned first - paid $150 or so
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.