I found this dreamy gown in Utah in spring of 2014 and fell in love right away! It’s subtle elegance was exactly what I had been looking for.
Ivory lace and pearl embroidery around neckline was done specially for this dress and perfectly accents the white.
It is light as a feather and flows easily in the wind- perfect for your spring or summer wedding!
I love the way it fell against my natural curves yet still allowed breathing room. Ever since I was a little girl I knew I wanted my wedding dress to be carefree, and not too constraining or poofy that I couldn’t dance with my husband close beside me. It’s the best day of your life, why be uncomfortable?
- Alterations: Embroidery around neckline. I'm 5'4" and had it hemmed just at the start of my toes.
- Preservation Method: It's been about 3 months and dress has been in gown bag since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.