My husband and I decided to elope and I did not need the dress that I originally purchased, so it has never been worn. In fact, the tags are still on the dress. It was purchased for $599, but I am asking $500. Please feel free to make me an offer, though. This is a satin A-line dress with beaded lace on tulle overlay and an empire bodice. Chapel train – long and beautiful. Needs dry-cleaning for wrinkles only.
I also have a tulle slip (size 16) to make the dress fuller that has never been worn or opened (still in original packaging) that I would be willing to provide at no extra charge if you are interested. I am also selling a tiara (new with tags) for $80 (originally $149) and a veil (new with tags) for $100 (originally $199).
- Alterations: There have been no alterations to this dress
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in an airtight container in the originally plastic wrapping. There are no stains, discolorations, or other blemishes because it has never been used other than to try it on.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Hanover, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.