This dress has been boxed up and preserved since 1997. I was the only owner. Just decided to sell it because I got divorced and need money to help with the bills. It’s hard being a single mom.
This wedding gown is used and has been preserved with the veil in a convenient carrying box. It is an A-line gown with elegant embroidery on the entire gown including the corset and tulle. The top is covered with alecon lace which is decorated with pearls, beads and sequins by needlepoint. Has a beautiful bow in the back which is highlighted by the pearl buttons that start at the top of the gown and stop at the bow. The dress is not heavy at all and very easy to hook up the trane.
- Alterations: The dress has beads that go straight down the back. Bustled up 3times. Not heavy at all. No alterations were needed.
- Preservation Method: Preserved in a bridal box. Never opened!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Colts neck, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.