Please note that the professional image currently posted is the closest image that I could find to match the dress. I have posted front and back picture of my dress to highlight the main differences. Key differences – my dress has no buttons down the back, no bling on the waist band, and does not have a train (although is quite long and could be altered as such).
Dress is similar to Jenny Packham design.
I bought this dress on a whim at a lovely shop in Austin – “Unbridalled”. The dress just caught me – it’s very glamorous, but also somewhat understated and non traditional. It has more shape than a traditional empire waisted or grecian dress, with the same laid back feel.
I started doubting my choice after shopping for a few more dresses with friends, and I decided that just in case I didn’t lose a size before the wedding I’d rather go with something a bit more structured. So again, on a whim, I bought a similar but more structured dress.
Of course now I’m wondering why, because after having the dress pinned for alterations I remembered why I bought it in the first place…. but there you go. I certainly don’t need two dresses, so I’m going to sell this one. It’s lovely and provides a great option if you don’t want a strapless ballgown.
- Alterations: None. I would recommend that when you have the dress fitted to you that you have two "boob" cups inserted, as you won't be able to wear a bra or corset due to the low back. This was worrying to me (36C), but after the dress was pinned to me with the cups in, there was no worry about things flopping around :) This dress would also look great with a little bit of bling added to the front, or maybe a colored sash.
- Preservation Method: Not worn. Stored in the garment bag provided by the store.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.