I bought this dress at David’s Bridal in August 2011 for my Wedding in March 2012. I wore it twice once for bridal pictures then had it professionally cleaned for my wedding. Then had it professionally cleaned recently for sale.
Beautifully detailed, fitted bodice flows into a soft and flowing chiffon skirt. Empire waist is accented with exquisite, hand-beaded lace and ruching detail.
Strapless A-line silhouette is universally flattering and oh-so-comfortable, making it an easy customer favorite.
Back of gown is absolutely gorgeous with beaded lace detail from waist to hem.
- Alterations: I did shorten just the front of the dress by an inch or two but left the train full length. So it fits a 5'5" person with a medium heel. I also had a bustle put in on the back that matches and can't be seen unless you get on your hands and knees and search the dress.
- Preservation Method: I've had it professionally cleaned twice at a dry cleaners. No preservation has been performed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Lubbock, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.