This dress was never actually worn.
It was a 16W. I started to have the alterations done and ended up losing 40 lbs and had to buy a new dress.
So this dress was only worn for 2 fittings and minimal alterations were done.
Dress was originally $900 and I got it for $600 because it was missing some of the beading in the skirt. It wasn’t noticeable unless you look for it. A friend sewed some back into it but it’s a little sloppy, hence my asking price (plus one other issue mentioned below.) You really don’t notice it unless someone points it out(center row of beading).
What I love about it: The sweep ruching to the side is so flattering and slimming.
- Alterations: Alterations: straight neckline turned into sweetheart neckline-the threads can be easily snipped out to go back to straight. Slightly taken in at the sides of bodice from underarm to waist. Issue: Broken zipper. I made the mistake of trying it on to model for photos. I have gained back the weight and my husband broke the zipper trying to force it up....argh.
- Preservation Method: Never cleaned because not worn.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.