The dress was THE DRESS. It was the first one that the bride (my mother) tried on and she looked AMAZING. It was perfect and it flattered her figure very well. She wore it all day on the wedding day and she was very comfortable, even after dancing all night long.
- Alterations: The shoulder straps were taken in slightly (was told this was very common on this dress), a larger and longer back panel was put in (the bride gained a teensy bit of weight), and a single point bustle was added. Everything else was left the same. The bride is 5'10" tall and it was the perfect length for her with flats. There is very light dirt on the underside of the hem. It is not visible on the outer part of the hem. There are several very light stains on the dress and there are some tiny specks that look like wood splinters (and very well might be splinters). None of these would show in pictures nor would they be noticeable unless pointed out. I have included some pictures but due to the limitations of this website, they might be too small to see up close. I can send more pictures of these flaws, upon request.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned by hand in mild soap and hung to dry. It is now hanging in my spare bedroom (air conditioned), waiting to be purchased by a deserving bride!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Evansville, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.