We all have an ideal image of how we want our wedding to look like. When I tried for the first time this dress I realized it was exactly what I was looking for. As I look at myself in the mirror, I could not stop thinking on my future husband and how he would react to this dress. Would he like it? would he hate it? or would he just ignore it? I kept thinking I want something beautiful, yet something that would not leave me broke after buying it; and then I knew this was the dress. It represented everything that I was. It represented everything that my husband saw in me; Beatty and classy. I felt like a princess, and I knew my future husband would see me as one. As a result, I end up buying an all lace, Champaign dress. It sparkles in the light, yet it is not blinding. After the alterations I ended up paying almost 1k for the dress. However, it was worth it, because while I was wearing it, I felt like the most beautiful women in the world. If you are interested, I also have the veil that goes with it. Also, you want to see more photos, let me know. I was only able to upload 3 photos.
- Alterations: Yes, I had the train alter. This means, that after the ceremony was done and I wanted to dance or move around I would be able to pin it to the small not easy to see bottoms and it would be pretty still. I'm 5'3 so I got it alter a little so I would not ruin the dress. I used about 1'inch heal, and it looked great. All thought, I do suggest to alter a little if you are short. I feel the lady that alter did a great job, but let it a little to low for me. there is a small tear in the lace on the back. However, you can't really see it because it is lace, so unless you have a magnifying glass you wont be able to see it.
- Preservation Method: The next day after my wedding I took it to the dry cleaner. I did not preserved it, however, if I don't sale it fast I do plan too. I want the person who buys the dress to have a gorgeous dress, just as I did.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: new haven, CT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.