I purchased this gown in December of 2012 for my March 2013 wedding. My mom and sister came to David’s Bridal with me and while looking for gowns, we all came back with the same one- this beauty. When I tried it on, I knew. It was beautiful, flattering, and made me feel like a princess. I wore this dress to my March 10th wedding in Florida and again to a back-home reception in Michigan in late April. I included photos from my wedding, but if you’d like to see stock photos, here is the DB link: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Halter-Tulle-Ball-Gown-with-Beaded-Lace-Detail-9OP2295. In the first photo, you can see how flattering the bodice is and how full the skirt is. I also have the hoop that I wore which I will send with the dress (why I am asking 400). The second photo I included to show the detail of the bead work on the bodice and the last photo is to show the back. It closes by zipper but looks like Victorian style buttons. The stain trim is gorgeous bustled, too. It looks like a waterfall, the DB pictures are better able to show this.
- Alterations: The dress is in wonderful condition- the only alterations I needed to have done was a bustle, which is super simple, it has 3 points. There is no damage to the dress.
- Preservation Method: The dress will need to be cleaned. I have had it stored in its bag since the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.