Dress was purchased at David’s Bridal in 2003. Not worn until 2011 when I found the true Mr. Right! The dress was the perfect colors Ivory with champagne accents. I love the silky feel of the fabric and the dress has a timeless elegance.
- Alterations: No alterations were made. The corset lace in the back made the dress fit just right. Dress worn for day of ceremony 5 hours. A little smudges on the hem from walking around only shows on the underside of the hem. Slight makeup on the underside of the neckline, doesn't show.
- Preservation Method: Hung back in the original dress bag with tissue paper to protect dress. Stored in my closet with the under skirt Style: 9795W Size 18W (a gusset was added to make bigger)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Battle Ground, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.