This dress is a brand new, one of a kind Product Developement sample that I bought in November 2011 just before Priscilla of Boston went out of business. In the time since, I just found a different dress that suits my style a bit more. This dress has never been worn, which is a shame since it’s just beautiful. It has hand placed beading and lace details on the bust and along the bottom of the skirt, a gorgeous deep V back AND pockets!! It also has crystal bead faux buttons along the zipper for added sparkle, box pleats to hide any trouble areas. The beautiful neckline accentuates collarbone. Please message me for more details and additional pictures
- Alterations: No alterations have been made to the dress
- Preservation Method: The dress was stored in the original garment bag in the back of a closet so that no light could get to it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Collingswood, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.