I bought this gorgeous dress from Neiman Marcus Bridal in 2010 from the Spring 2008 Oscar de la Renta Bridal collection. The bodice is made of rouched satin with light boning inside. The skirt is a real showstopper with individually handmade flowers attached to fine mesh tulle. The overall feel to the dress is relaxed and whimsical…perfect for a garden wedding!
- Alterations: Totally unaltered, however a small patch in the tulle skirt has been repaired. One of the photos highlights the repair which is practically invisible. In fact, my mother and I bought this dress as a sample and didn't notice the repair until photographing just a few days go!
- Preservation Method: Has been stored in hanging bag since it was purchased.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.