I bought my dress at Andrea’s Bridal in Portland Maine in the winter of 2012. The dress can be found online under Jacquelin Exclusive # 9861 (Ivory/Ivory).
I was married on 6.9.12 and the dress worked beautifully for the day. It’s very comfortable and made me feel beautiful. I did not need to wear a bra because it fit so well (I am a 36C). The corset is secure but not too tight. The dress is not too heavy — it was 75-80 degrees on my wedding day but I was very comfortable.
- Alterations: I had 3 inches added to the dress because I am 5'9. I altered the hem slightly. I also added a sweetheart neckline to the dress which I received a lot of compliments on. I have more images of the neckline and dress if you want me to email you additional images. I had a sash (charcoal gray) made out of ribbon I purchased online (the gray sash is included with the purchase of the dress). My seamstress created a bow and snap attachment so I didn't have to worry about it coming untied or finding someone to tie the bow etc. The dress can be worn without a sash. There are no loops/ marks on the dress itself.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professionally cleaned. It is preserved in a box and has yet to be opened. I had no spills during the wedding day/ night and there was no mud at our venue so I feel confident the dress is in good shape.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Falmouth, ME
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.