I fell in love with this dress for my city chic wedding. I wanted something classy and timeless and this dress is definitely both! It is a beautiful ivory silk fabric with stunning beaded detail. It is part of the Justin Alexander Signature Spring 2014 collection and was worn for only a few hours during for my March wedding.
The dress was also recently featured in “style me pretty” and can be seen here: http://www.stylemepretty.com/destination-weddings/2014/05/22/english-country-manor-wedding-shoot/
- Alterations: Very few alterations were needed. The height was hemmed (to 5'7'') and the waist was taken in slightly. I also had a padded built-in bra added, but it could be removed easily, if you prefer.
- Preservation Method: I am willing to have the dress cleaned before purchase. The wedding and reception were indoors, so the dress is in very good condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.