When I got engaged, I was looking for a dress with clean lines, thin straps, and a j-crew appearance (without the j-crew price tag). This dress meets that description to a T! I ended up wearing another dress for my wedding, but love the crisp material, beautiful pleated detail, and the light weight this dress offers. It is easy to move and dance in. The dress was purchased in Denver, CO and is new with tags included. It zips in the back and the straps cross for added detail. Feel free to email me with questions. Price is negotiable.
Designer: Alfred Angelo
Color: Diamond White (a soft, ivory white)
Material: Polyester with the appearance of silk taffeta
Length: I am 5’8″ and the dress is perfect with flats
Size: US 2. At the time, I was wearing dresses sized 4-6
Certification: Certificate of gown authenticity included
- Alterations: Bra cups were sown into the dress and the train was removed. I had the train removed to give the dress a cleaner, more "j-crew" appearance. The dress is ready to wear!
- Preservation Method: The dress is new and has remained in the dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.