I fell in love with St. Pucchi #9348 at a trunk show, but the retail price was over $7,000. After weeks of searching and calling every St. Pucchi retailer in the country, I found one who would sell me their sample. We negotiated the price for a bit and finally agreed on $3600. Finally, it was mine! It did need some work on the lace when it arrived, but my seamstress did an amazing job and it looked brand new!
The dress is exactly what I had in mind for my beach wedding – sexy, romantic and lightweight.
- Alterations: The label size was an 8. I had it taken in a bit, I would say to about a 6 (I wear a 4 or 6 in street clothes and am between 5'6" and 5'7" and around 130 lbs.) The length was perfect as is with a 3 inch heel.
- Preservation Method: I had the gown cleaned, but not preserved. There is a slight discoloration on the hem that did not come out from cleaning (see last picture). The dry cleaner said that another cleaning attempt could help and if the next owner is shorter than I and needs a hem, it would then not be an issue!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.