This is a used Alvina Valenta gown that was worn indoors for my black tie yacht wedding on October 4th, 2013. It is a beautiful dress and I fell in love with it from the moment I saw it. I went back and forth on if I wanted to sell the dress or keep it, but came to the conclusion that I would like to pass on the happiness that this dress gave me to another bride.
Email me with any questions or want more pictures. Payment through escrow.com only.
- Alterations: Some alterations were made to the dress in the waist and bust area. There was also an addition of bra cups to the dress as the back is too low for a strapless bra. There were no alterations made to the length of the dress. There was a bustle added to the dress, but I do believe one of the hooks had fallen off (the bustle is underneath many layers and can not be seen).
- Preservation Method: Dress will be cleaned and preserved by seller. Open to how buyer would like dress to be stored/shipped.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Huntington Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.