This gown was purchased at Bridal Galleria in San Francisco. I wanted a pretty & sophisticated trumpet style gown. When I first saw this dress, I instantly fell in love. This is a mermaid gown in silk organza with a sweetheart neckline. The dress has beautiful assymetric layers and a chapel train. The bodice hits perfectly at the waist that flatters the figure. There is a built-in belt at the waist so there is no need to buy one seperately, and it has just the right amount of bling. I will also include an ivory veil with a lace trim ($125 value).
This dress has been worn once.
Weight: 120 lbs.
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.
- Alterations: Dress is hemmed to fit 5'5 height in 4 inch heels. Bustle has been added and it was taken in at the back about an inch. Velcro was added to inside of bodice to adhere to strapless bra/bustier.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and hung in garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.