HARD TO FIND this dress used online! Only 1 listings as of Feb 2014!
This is an original Alivna Valenta/Jim Hjelm couture spring 2013 made to order bridal gown bought from an authorized seller Bella Bianca in Chicago. It’s very unique, well crafted, elegant, extremely lightweight dress! Pictures can’t do justice! You will look and feel sexy, feminine, tasteful, and edgy couture! That’s how I felt:) The dress makes all the parts look really good!:)
Material: natural 100% silk satin organza in ivory white
Style: Dramatic asymmetrical tiered skirt compliments a soft and feminine option of strapless sweetheart neckline from style 9319.
Belt jeweled fabric petal detail used as a french net fascinator ( designer shipped the element separately per my request so the belt is undamaged).
- Alterations: Professionally hemmed to 5'5 and 4 inch hill = 5'9 Jeweled fabric petal detail is separated from the belt by manufacturer and can be clipped or sown back to the belt No round buttons on the back, just the seamless zipper - removed by manufacturer Beautiful and functional bustle made for shorter and longer skirt effect (two loops) I am very picky and this bustle was done as if the skirt was designed that way, goes very well with the artistic asymmetrical skirt. Removable cups worn and can be left or removed Minimal silhouette alterations mostly on top since I am a standard street size 4 except on top
- Preservation Method: Excellent condition worn less than two hours (ceremony 20m, photography 90m and first dance+opening speech 5m). Changed immediately into a short dress appropriate for warm resort weather. No stains, rips, marks. Price reflects no dry cleaning has been done. I am including for free: Matching color French net with jeweled fabric petal detail fascinator ($100 value) Matching color veil purchased with the dress ($200 value) if purchase price is as asked. Satin sash in turquoise color ($27 value) Organza sash in turquoise color ($27 value) Bonus!! Never worn Kate Middleton style earrings if purchase price is as listed ($75 value)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.