No surprise that this Oscar de la Renta wedding dress has been popular for YEARS after its debut.
As soon as I saw it and tried it on, I knew it was “the one”!!
I hope someone else will love it and be able to feel like absolute perfection on their big day!
Dress was worn for approximately 6 hours before changing into a 2nd dress.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: Dress is a label size 2. Alterations were made to add an additional band closure around the bust to ensure it doesn't slip. I'm 5'3" and the dress is perfect with heels at 5'7". A bustle was also added. You won't notice them at ALL due to all the beautiful ruffles down the back. [ NYC Brides - Willing to allow viewings and fittings to very serious buyers ]
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Organza, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Completely dry cleaned and preserved in a box. Has not been opened since cleaning. No stains whatsoever, very mild wear on the bottom. But nothing that wouldn't happen after the first 30 minutes of wearing a dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York City,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.