I bought this dress at a small Seattle boutique called Belltown Bride, REALLY far in advance of the wedding. I purchased the dress in March of 2013 and the wedding is taking place June 2014. The dress was close to fitting me, but required it to be taken in. The more it was altered, the more I realized it wasn’t the dress for me. It’s a stunning dress, however it’s very fitted and I didn’t want to wear anything too tight on my wedding day. I decided to change up the style at the last minute to be more comfortable. It has been worn about 4 times, mostly for dress fittings and once to take the photos to sell it online.
Other than the alterations, the dress is basically brand new!
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34.5"
- Waist: 29.5"
- Hips: 36"
- Height with Shoes: 5'8"
- Alterations: It has been taken in in the bust, waist, and hips. In normal clothes, I'm a large 4/small 6, and the dress is pretty fitted. The length has been shortened to fit me (I'm 5'5' and had 3 inch heels on). Bra cups have been sewn in (I'm 34C at Victoria secret). Bustle hooks have also been added.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Vintage
- Condition: New
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: The dress has never been cleaned, but has been stored in a garment bag at the bridal salon since I purchased it. I just brought it back to my house last week, where it's been hanging (bagged) in a bedroom.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.