I purchased this dress off the rack at Bridal Mart in Burlington, NC June 2013 for my September 2013 wedding. LOVE this dress. Tried on a ton and wasn’t sure when one of my bridesmaids brought me this dress, but when I put it on, I was so glad. It was super fun to wear, easy to move in (walking, sitting, kneeling for communion and foot washing, and dancing). I wore it for the ceremony and a very short cake and punch reception that included our first dance and father daughter dance. We did some outdoor photos in light rain, but the fabric is a wet-wash fabric, there is no staining from water. I changed dresses before dinner and dancing.
- Alterations: Very minor tailoring done: pulled in the sides a tiny bit, hemmed front only less than 2 inches. Added a bustle. Added a modesty piece on the sweetheart neckline and straps, both of which can be easily removed. I unfortunately don't have an image of the dress with the train down. You can see the designer image at this link: http://www.bestbridalprices.com/couture-collection-wedding-dresses-style-91621-p102869
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and stored hanging in a closet for now.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Cary, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.