This is the perfect dress for a vintage style wedding! I am still getting compliments from people about how much they loved this dress. I fell in love with it the moment I put it on, and as much as I hate to part with it, it would seem like an awful waste to let it sit in my closet when I know it could bring another bride as much joy as it brought me on my wedding day. Paypal or Escrow.com only, please. Thanks for looking!
- Alterations: I purchased this dress off the rack from my local wedding boutique in perfect condition. It has been altered from a size 10 to about a size 6 (according to the chart for Alvina wedding gowns). When I wore it last week, I took my measurements and they are 32' chest, 26" waist, and 36" hips. I had cups sewn into the dress, as well as a french style bustle, which gives it a gorgeous layered effect when bustled up. I am 5'6" and I wore the dress with 3" heels
- Preservation Method: I wore this dress for 7 hours on a perfectly sunny day. This dress is in excellent condition. There are no visible stains, rips or tears on the dress, though there is some very light staining on the inside hem on the back side (not visible, even bustled) from when I walked down the aisle outside, and that will most certainly come out if buyer chooses to have the dress professionally cleaned. While not being worn, it was stored in a garment bag from the shop I purchased it from in a clean, NON-smoking home. I am happy to answer any questions and send any detailed photos as requested.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Niceville, FL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.